Helping You Get the Most from Your Medicare Benefits
There’s a good reason that enrollments in Medicare Advantage programs for Central Indiana continue to grow each Fall during the Annual Enrollment Period (October 15 – December 7)
- In 2021, more than 4 in 10 (42%) of all Medicare beneficiaries in the US are enrolled in a Medicare Advantage program
- This figure is expected to continue rising each year, reaching 1 out of 2 (50%) of all Medicare recipients by 2030.
Look at all the advantages of Medicare Advantage in Central Indiana
- No monthly premiums, and no medical deductibles
- Complete coverage of Part A (hospital) and Part B (medical) expenses
- No charge to visit your Primary Care Physician
- No charge for your Annual Wellness Exam
- Part D drug coverage at no additional premium
- Free Dental, Vision and Hearing benefits
- Free Over-the-Counter supplies, mailed to your home
- Free Diabetic supplies, services, and home delivery
- Free “Personal Emergency Response System” monitoring service
- And a wide variety of other benefits customized to your needs
Are YOU taking advantage of Medicare Advantage?
- Prepare to make changes and enroll in Medicare Advantage plans during the 2022 Annual Enrollment Period, from October 15 to December 7, 2021
- Get free counseling this Fall from “Your Medicare Advocate” in Central Indiana, and learn about all the options in each County
- Learn how to find out which of the different Medicare Advantage providers is best for your particular needs
- Speak with an experienced representative who is an independent broker, licensed with all the providers in your area
- Deal with someone who has participated in every single “open enrollment season” since the inception of the program in 2005
- Work with an advisor who has enrolled over a thousand Hoosiers during this time, and is looking to enroll you next!
WARNING: Not all Medicare Advantage programs are the same! Learn how to find the one that’s right for you
LOCAL AGENT! LOCAL SERVICE! LOCAL HELP!